New York, New York
Begin by thinking of Avenues New York, Avenues São Paulo, Avenues Shenzhen, Avenues Silicon Valley, Avenues Online. Avenues is one school with many campuses, providing transformative, world-focused learning experiences to students around the globe. Avenues prepares students for engaged global citizenship during a time of unprecedented complexity and accelerating change, combining language immersion, interdisciplinary learning, a global curriculum, and a culture of creativity and deep collaboration.
Avenues is seeking a junior data analyst to join the technology and marketing team. You will become intimately familiar with Avenues marketing and admissions systems and data to maintain integrity and produce actionable dashboards. You will be responsible for specific duties related to the collection, maintenance, and analysis of data; planning and coordination of analytical projects; and communication of findings.
You are comfortable managing data from multiple systems and working with colleagues across functions to help ensure data integrity. You’re excited by big ideas and yet also happy to do the daily work of analysis. You can manage multiple priorities independently with a high level of attention to detail.
The data ops administrator responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collect, clean, and transform data to common standards; blend data from multiple systems; and prepare data sets for analytic use
- Manage data sets in admissions and student informations systems for annual rollover
- Own the administration, analysis, and reporting of admissions and marketing data
- Create visualizations and dashboards for data consumption
- Generate Ad-hoc reports to dive into specific issues.
- Technical proficiency in Excel
- Experience with CRM systems (HubSpot a +)
- Education experience a big +
- Experience with Data visualization
- Familiarity with data management in Google Data Studio / SQL
- Independent and self-managed
1-3 years of professional experience or relevant internship
Bachelor’s degree in related field
Apply through the Careers section of the Avenues website athttp://www.avenues.org/en/careers/. Make sure to include a very thoughtful cover letter with your application explaining how you meet the criteria.
DIVERSITY, INCLUSION AND SAFEGUARDING
Avenues is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion throughout our organization. We strive to uphold a culture in which every colleague feels that they belong, are trusted, and are valued. We welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds, and strongly encourage candidates from traditionally underrepresented communities or groups to apply. Avenues offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package.
Avenues upholds the highest standards for safeguarding the physical and emotional wellbeing of children. As an essential aspect of this commitment, all offers are contingent upon successful completion of careful reference and background checks.