Position: Marketing Intern
Location: Shenzhen, China
Start Date: ASAP
Begin by thinking Avenues New York, Avenues São Paulo, Avenues Shenzhen, Avenues Silicon Valley, Avenues Online. Avenues is a single global school with multiple interconnected campuses. It is not a collection of schools all pursuing different educational strategies, but rather one highly integrated learning community, connected and supported by a common vision, a shared education design and curriculum, world-class technology and a talented headquarters team in New York City. Avenues prepares students for engaged global citizenship in the twenty-first century, with an approach that combines language immersion, interdisciplinary teaching, a global curriculum, and a culture of creativity and deep collaboration.
Support Marketing team to maintain the team daily routines, which includes:
- Support marketing team in all marketing related documents preparation
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature
- Work closely with external and internal parties on day-to-day operations
- Prepare marketing reports and perform data analysis to review the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Provide other administrative support including contracting, involving, payment process,
- Monitor market activities and develop in-depth competitive analysis
- Handle ad hoc marketing projects and tasks as assigned
- Manage the marketing warehouse, inventory management, logistics support for events.
- Bachelor degree or above, prefer in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline
- Multi-task project management capabilities
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Diligent and willing to learn
Apply through this https://www.avenues.org/careers/. Be sure to include a letter of application, in English, in which you thoughtfully explain why you believe that this role at Avenues Shenzhen would be an excellent match for your experience, skills and passions. If you have any questions, please email Chinacareers@avenues.org .
Avenues offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package. Avenues is committed to diversity among our staff, and applicants of diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.