New York, New York
Finance & Accounting
Senior Financial Analyst, China (New York, New York):
Avenues is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst, China to join the global finance team. The Senior Financial Analyst will report to the Director of Planning based in New York and will work closely with the finance and accounting teams, as well as parter with other functional teams in China and across the organization.
- Maintain and develop the China annual budget
- Update the financial model with actual results on a monthly basis as well as for the various forecasts throughout the year, and update the revised budget.
- Coordinate with various teams in China and at HQ to track results against the budget and to add budget components as operations expand in China.
- Liaise with functional leads on a continuous basis to understand if there are any China budget implications from a cost projection perspective.
- Develop business prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities, projecting acquisition and expansion prospects, analyzing operations and identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement to accumulate capital to fund expansion.
- Research economic issues in the educational industry in China to support China operations and expansion.
- Generate strategic insights to inform Avenues' growth strategy, including sequencing of locations, partnership opportunities and review of the Chinese market.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Finance, plus one year of experience working as a Senior Financial Analyst performing global financial analysis and planning.
- Must read, write and speak Mandarin Chinese.
How to apply:
Please apply by email to Avenues World Holdings LLC Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Senior Financial Analyst, China" in the subject line.