São Paulo, Brazil
Location: São Paulo-SP (hybrid)
Start Date: Immediately-2022
Avenues is seeking an Accounts Payable Analyst to join the Brazil Accounting Team at our School in São Paulo. The Accounts Payable Analyst will ensure that disbursements are fully compliant with all Avenues policies, guidelines, and procedures. The Accounts Payable Analyst will thoroughly analyze multiple, diverse Payables-related transactions in conjunction with entering such transactions after taking all necessary steps to ensure that these transactions adhere to Avenues’ policies and procedures. The position also consults with members of the wider F&A Team to help facilitate these activities. This includes providing financial, administrative, and clerical support by receiving and processing invoices, verifying and reconciling vendor accounts according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely, and accurate manner.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast pace environment
- Must have strong work ethic and organization
- Attention to detail and a passion for finding errors is critical
- Strong aptitude for numbers, spreadsheets, and financial reports
- Previous experience working in Accounts payable
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Intermediate Excel skills
- Knowledge of general accounting principles is preferred
- Excellent data entry skills
- Working Knowledge of Protheus preferred
Advanced English language skills (reading and writing - speaking is desirable)
DIVERSITY, INCLUSION AND SAFEGUARDING
Avenues is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion throughout our organization. We strive to uphold a culture in which every colleague feels that they belong, are trusted, and are valued. We welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds, and strongly encourage candidates from traditionally underrepresented communities or groups to apply. Avenues offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package.
Avenues upholds the highest standards for safeguarding the physical and emotional wellbeing of children. As an essential aspect of this commitment, all offers are contingent upon successful completion of careful reference and background checks.